Holger Schütz advises companies, investors and private individuals on the design and execution of real estate transactions and holdings transfers, as well as on property development projects and building associations. In addition, he advises on all related corporate, real estate and tenancy matters, including their procedural implementation.
- Lawyer since 2006
- Specialist lawyer for tenancy and condominium law since 2009
- Notary since 2018
- Master of Taxation (LL.M. tax) University of Osnabrück
- Studied in Berlin
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court Berlin
- Avoiding the hidden profit distribution (DStZ 2004,14)
- VAT in the Utility Bill (NZM 2014,417)
- Security according to § 632a para. 3 und 4 BGB (MittBayNot 2016,211 )
- Co-author in the Fuhrmann commentary on the Foreign Tax Law (NWB publishing house)
- Notarization requirements regarding rental contracts (ZMR, 4/2021, P. 291ff.)
You are searching for a lawyer with a different field of competence or for a different branch? We have the right contact for every field of economic law.