Beate Fiedler is a German and English, dual qualified lawyer specializing in family law. She is able to advise you in English or German with regard to questions of German, international and English family law and cross-border conflicts. Beate was admitted as a Rechtsanwältin (German lawyer) in 1992 and holds the title of Fachanwältin für Familienrecht (Specialist family lawyer) since its introduction in Germany. She lived in London for several years and was associated with various UK law firms specialized in family law. In 2013 she qualified and was admitted as a solicitor (English lawyer). Beate now lives in Berlin. She is a member of the Berlin law society (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin).
- Lawyer since 1992
- Specialist family lawyer since 1998
- Registered European Lawyer since 2004
- Solicitor in England and Wales since 2006
- Studied in Tübingen
- Member of the International Academy of Family Lawyers since 2019
- Legal traineeship at the District Court of Hechingen
- Occupation in HR and legal department of an int. major corporation in Frankfurt/Main
- Lawyer in a national law firm in Stuttgart
- Clifford Chance, London
Are you looking for a partner in a new business venture, of entering a industry? If so, we have the right contact for every area of business law.