Hans-Joachim Schwenke is a founding partner of our firm. In addition to managing the firm in the areas of corporate and real estate law, he advises companies in these areas within the context of transactions and contractual arrangements. Our clients value his creativity and ability to deliver simple solutions to complex issues.
- Lawyer since 1986
- Notary since 1993
- Studied in Berlin
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court Berlin
- Lawyer in a medium-sized law firm in Berlin
- Established Schwenke Schütz
- Various supervisory board mandates, advisory and trustee activities
- Business Angel Club Berlin-Brandenburg e.V.
- Board of Trustees of the “Bürgerstiftung Kulturerbe Himmelpfort”
- German Institution of Arbitration e.V. (DIS)
- German Notarial Association e.V.
- Federal Association Building Societies e.V.
Are you looking for a partner in a new business venture, of entering a industry? If so, we have the right contact for every area of business law.