Thomas Weischede advises and represents national authorities, companies and private individuals nationwide. He accompanies projects from acquisition to contract negotiations and design through to their implementation nationally and abroad. His clients appreciate his wide-ranging expertise in private and public law, as well as his experience gained from many large-scale projects and legal proceedings. It is important for him to implement pragmatic, efficient and cost-effective solutions in complex cases as quickly as possible.
- Lawyer since 1994
- Specialist lawyer for administrative law since 2000
- Studied in Bochum
- Traineeship at the District Court Dortmund
- Lawyer in a medium-sized law firm in Berlin
- Various board positions in nonprofit organizations
- Regular activity as a specialist in construction, real estate, corporate and contract law
- German-Swiss Lawyers Association
- German-Chinese Lawyers Association
- German-Australian-Pacific Lawyers Association
- German-Austrian Lawyers Association
- Deutscher Baugerichtstag e.V.
- German-Irish Lawyers Association
- German-Israeli Lawyers Association
Are you looking for a partner in a new business venture, of entering a industry? If so, we have the right contact for every area of business law.