Kai Klebba advises his clients mainly in the fields of intellectual property and copyright and media law. For him, personal advice is like good technology: thoughtful, innovative and efficient. His national and international clients value his entrepreneurial thinking and legal actions.
- Lawyer since 2014
- Master of Intellectual Property (LL.M. IMR) since 2016
- Specialist lawyer for copyright and media Law since 2017
- Studied in Berlin
- Legal traineeship in Berlin und Munich
- Lawyer in a boutique law firm for media law, copyright and intellectual property
- German Association for Intellectual Property and Copyright e.V. (GRUR)
- Working Group Intellectual Property & Media at the German Lawyer Association (AGEM)
Are you looking for a partner in a new business venture, of entering a industry? If so, we have the right contact for every area of business law.