Kai Klebba advises his clients on commercial and corporate law, including the law of associations.
A further focus of his work lies in the field of intellectual property law, as well as copyright and media law and data protection law issues.
His regular work as a litigator completes the holistic approach of his consultancy. In addition, his continuous work as a notary representative rounds off his sense for preventive and balanced legal solutions.
For him, legal advice is like modern technology, i.e. it is well thought-out, innovative and efficient. His national and international clients appreciate his entrepreneurial way of thinking and legal action.
- Studied in Berlin
- Legal traineeship in Berlin und Munich
- Lawyer since 2014
- Master of Intellectual Property (LL.M. IMR) since 2016
- Specialist lawyer for copyright and media law since 2017
- Certified data protection officer since 2018
- German Association for Intellectual Property and Copyright e.V. (GRUR)
- Working Group Intellectual Property & Media at the German Lawyer Association (AGEM)
Are you looking for a partner in a new business venture, of entering a industry? If so, we have the right contact for every area of business law.