Frank Jordan advises mostly in the areas of corporate law, M & A, corporate finance, investment projects and the development of legal and financial structures on the part of shareholders, investors and companies. He also has a great deal of experience in supporting media companies in the area of media and copyright law. Startups and investors are just as much a part of his clientele as conventional companies. He is valued for developing fast, simple and pragmatic solutions, even for complex issues.
- Lawyer since 2002
- LL.M. Master of Business Laws at University of Wales
- Studied in Göttingen, Fribourg (Swiss) und Berlin
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court Berlin
- International law firm (Brussels)
- RTL Group (Berlin, Cologne)
- Schwenke Schütz
- „Public-Private Joint Venture Companies an the Application of Public Procurement Law“; 4 (2003) Public Procurement Law Review, NA 64 ff.
- „Public-Private Partnerships in Germany: Important Developements Regarding Opartor Models in 2002“, 4 (2003) Public Procurement Law Review, (2003) 4, NA 69 ff,
- „Enforcement claim: Waiver of entitlement and the interest in bringing proceedings“, ProzRB 9/2003, S. 267 ff.
Are you looking for a partner in a new business venture, of entering a industry? If so, we have the right contact for every area of business law.